Wednesday 28 September 2011

Laptop Batteries - laptop batteries, toshiba laptop battery


I bought two of this battery in May. It slipped into my Toshiba A215 as if it were made by Toshiba. This new battery powers my laptop as the original battery did. The price was about 1/3 of Toshiba's price, and 1/2 of other third-party sellers. What a deal! I thought the price was too good to be true, which usually makes me run for the hills, but I banked on Amazon's reputation and took a chance. I am glad I did! The batteries arrived about 2 days earlier than I was told, and were packed so securely they arrived in pristine condition. Go ahead and order this battery if you have the indicated Toshiba models. You won't be sorry. Battery for Toshiba a203 m216 A200 A205 A210 A215 A305

New doc out of residency here so was a little nervous about using an "off-brand" battery in my computer, as I have a lot of important research and reference material I did not want erased. So, I enlisted good-ole' pop's opinion, who is a Ph.D. in Physics first, and he assured me it would not hurt my Satellite A215, even though the amps were slightly higher in the new battery, he said it would just give a little more power, but that it would have nothing to do with hurting the computer. Nevertheless, I got it, and have used it for a month or two now, and the battery-life is amazing. No complaints whatsoever. I would not hesitate to recommend buying this product to anyone. The shipping was much faster that what i expected as well, and came by Fedex I think (was a couple months ago). Very pleased!

Bought my Toshiba in December of 2008 and the battery only lasted a little over a year. I received the replacement battery on time and it fit perfectly. It is still operating fine, giving me about 45-minutes of battery time before it is depleted.

I went back and forth trying to decide whether or not I would take a chance on buying this battery. The reviews made me a little nervous but, the price was good. I am so glad I did! This was by far the best purchase I made this year! My old battery was dead, my laptop kept dying and shutting down on me. I ordered it on a Sunday, and had it by Thursday, a few days before I was supposed to get it. I'm getting 2 hours on a charge just like when I first bought my laptop. I totally recommend this battery. I'm very very pleased!

I purchase this replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop. Definitely it is not like the original one but it is an excellent value for money. It fit nicely in my laptop and usually last for 1.5 to 2 hrs when fully charged. It has been now 6 months since I bought it and still didn't notice any decrease in its performance.

I bought this for my Toshiba A205. I know off model replacement parts, can be hit or miss, but I took the gamble because this battery costs less than half the price for the official Toshiba battery that came with the machine. I figured that even if it didn't work I wouldn't be that big a loss. It works great. It charges about the same time as the old one, but holds about 90 minutes compared to the 60 minutes the other holds. I've only been using it for about a month, so I don't know how long it will continue to work well, but at least I can get my work done!

So far, so good.

The battery performs as good as a the original battery. The only problem is it never has charged to 100% for me. 99% is the highest I've ever gotten it and it usually stops at 97% or 98%. Doesn't seem to affect performance. Over all good cheap replacement.

I thought this battery was a steal compared to the prices of other batteries, well it was a steal for company that sold it. After one week of use, it would to longer take a charge. Don't waste your time or hard earned money on this battery or anything this company sells.

The correct battery arrived two days after I ordered it. It fit and charged as it should. The battery life is not good, but this is a small battery in a Vista laptop, so it is a design problem and not a product defect. Will order again as need arises. - Laptop Battery - Toshiba Laptop Battery - A215 - Laptop Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information