Wednesday 7 September 2011

Laptop Batteries - macbook, white


The product page says "one year warranty," and the battery failed (overheated, swelled up, and warped my Macbook) after just eight months. There's no way to contact either seller or manufacturer, though, even after contacting Amazon about it, so, after a runaround, I'm stuck waiting for a refund from Amazon that won't be processed until they receive the battery. I'll have to make a trip to the Apple store tomorrow to buy a new battery just to get up and running in the meantime. I won't be buying any more "fulfilled by Amazon" products; it's too much of a crapshoot, when they won't help customers get in touch with the sellers. Laptop Battery for Apple A1185 Macbook Pro 13" Series, Ma561g/a, Ma561ll/a (White)

it doesn't show the correct charge in the battery life monitors, i though it wasnt holding more than 5% of energy... but then I left it running with the charger cable unplugged and it did spend 2:30 hours to went off.. so, it is holding a little charge but it doesn't monitor it... tricky thing..

I was originally pleased with this battery until 2 weeks ago it refused to charge. Since then I have had to keep my cable plugged in to be able to use my mac. I have looked for a customer service email for this company and haven't found one. The product indicates that there is a 1 year warranty but if there isn't contact information what are you suppose to do? It would be nice if someone from this company would contact me. Thanks.

So it charged up a little ONCE, and then never again, so basically whatever charge it had in it, was pretty much all it ever had. i used it on the battery for a few minutes because I wanted to see how fast it charged up, and now it's not charging. At least my computer recognized it. i wish i had gotten an apple battery, would have been worth it.

I bought this as a replacement for my original MacBook battery which died after 3 years. I tried to save some money and not buy a genuine Apple Battery, what a waste of time. This one worked great for about a week, then this morning I tried to charge the drained battery but it wouldn't charge. I tried to restart the laptop a couple of times and it just kept saying battery not charging with the green light on my charger connector. I am returning it today. I won't waste my time with these off-brand batteries anymore. I'll have to bite the bullet and spend the big bucks for an Apple product.

Ordered this battery as a replacement for the original that had given up after 2 years. New battery was an exact match. Charged battery overnight and has been working great. I've only been using it for a little over a month but so far no problems. - Battery - Macbook - Apple - White'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information