Tuesday 27 September 2011

Lcd Tv Wall Mount - lcd wall mount, lcd mount


I am using this for an ASUS 26" 21 lb monitor. After reading the previous review I was very careful to follow the installation instructions which are adequate but leave a few details out. First, when you mount the thing to the wall studs use a level on the side of the base or it will probably end up slightly crooked. Next, the included allen wrenches are not discussed but are for tightening the tilt mechanism in the back. At first glance it appears there is a phillips head screw for that on each side, but not so. If you tighten the four allen screws mentioned above there will be no problem with the tilt adjustment. Having done all this I can say this thing is a real bargain. It works very well for what I am using it for and I would highly recommend it, especially if you want to get your monitor off your desk. Cheetah Mounts ALAMB Articulating Arm TV Wall Mount Bracket - fits VESA 100 up to 30lbs, best for 12-24" LCD LED Flat Screen Monitors and TVs

I just purchased a 19" LCD TV for the kitchen. Because it was high up on a shelf, the viewing angle was too much and the picture looked bad. This TV mount was just what I needed to allow the TV to tilt forward to minimize the vertical viewing angle. The price was very reasonable, shipping was fast and they were very willing to help me pick out just the right mount.

The item above was misrepresented by the seller. It did not fit a 22' television, hardware was missing. Not able to use. Sent an email to the seller. It was a week before a response was received. All it stated was to return. I had to pay to send it it back. After almost 4 weeks, I received an email that a refund was issued. This was after Amazon got involved.

I read some of these reviews and was hessitant to buy, but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for" is what you get here... I weld and make a lot of my own items like this and there is no way I could ever make this and ship it for what I payed for it... I would buy this item over and over if I had more uses for it...



I would recommend this for someone who wants adjustability for more permanant situations... If you want to mount a TV in a bedroom to clear up space on your dresser or something, this would be good... Computer monitors, security monitors, etc. this would be great...



If you plan to adjust your screens often or expect the highest of quality, then this is probably not the item for you...



Also, not sure how these people didn't get thiers adjusted correctly, if you have basic tool skills you should have no problem mounting and using this mount...

The item claims it will accept a 32inch lcd display, and this is not the case. I tried hanging a 32inch insignia lcd television (with a weight of 19.2 pounds). I had to fashion an adapter for the back of my television, that would receive the mounting plate. Once I had it hung, the television was simply too much weight for the bracket.



This is a bracket that may work on a smaller display, something in he 15-23 range, but I would not try it on anything larger.

It said in the description that it will work up for LCD displays 15 to 32-inch UP to 40 lbs. Mine is 27 inch so this is why I bought this.. I have a Toshiba 27" Beware as it don't even have the right screws or even the spacers to mount this TV very disappointing. Bad Information about product..

This is definitely not a sturdy mount. Not enough to support a 26 inch LCD screen that I bought for my daughter. It is impossible to easily adjust the angle of the TV and the screen hangs awkwardly lower than mounting brackets because of the weak joints. I am returning this. There are a lot of better options on Amazon.com

It's a cheap price for a mount, but it really looks and feels cheap when you get it. No instruction at all. Since the beginning, I've had constant problems to set the TV level and I've called customer service twice to no avail. This seems to be a common problem and I wish I had known how prevalent it is. Amazon has provided great customer service in allowing me to return it, but it's frustrating to have to go through that instead of it just working. - Lcd Tv Wall Mount - Wall Mount - Lcd Mount - Lcd Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information