Tuesday 13 September 2011

Leather Handbag - backpack purse, leather backpack


I bought this for a trip. I wanted it to hold my jean jacket, cards, money, cell phone and some other odds and ends. When I got it I didn't think it was nearly big enough, yeah! I was wrong! It holds everything I need it too and I don't have to hold it when I am site seeing! Now I am a big gal and it holds a size 24/26 medium weight 31" long denim jacket plus everything else I mention including a small hair brush and a 4 1/2" x 3" x 3/4" pill case. It is a great find!!! Genuine Leather Mini Backpack Handbag/Purse With Sling & Side Cell Phone Pocket ~ Black In Color

This is a great mini backack/purse. I carry everything in it including make-up, water bottle & everyday access. The sling back is adjustable & there are several pockets to keep organized! Great quality leather for the price!

I'm very happy with this item. It's an excellent value for the money. Made of soft leather, it's larger than your average backpack-purse, but still about half the size of a normal backpack. There are lots of pockets, including a cell phone holder, two zip-up pockets in front with a credit card/pen holder compartment, and one pocket on back, which I don't use and is probably not practical. Back straps are not padded, but sturdy enough to deal with daily usage as either a shoulder bag or a backpack.

My leather mini-backpack arrived today and I have to agree with the previous comments, this is a nice quality product for an excellent price. I'm the type of person who is forever looking for the perfect bag, as my closet corner full of rejects will attest. :)



I have rheumatoid arthritis and carrying a regular purse in my hand is out of the question; even carrying it on one shoulder or cross-wise across my chest hurts my neck and shoulder after a while. I've been looking for a nice-looking back-pack style that'll distribute weight to both shoulders, has a "low profile" (in other words, it won't knock things off shelves every time I turn around), isn't too big or too small, has enough pockets, and doesn't have that annoying flap. (Not picky much, am I?)



This bag looks like it's going to work really well for me. Love the adjustable straps and all the roomy pockets. There is room in the main compartment for anything I might feel like carrying, including my mini-netbook or ebook reader. I like the back-side pocket for my wallet, which keeps it securely against my body. I can grab my phone out of the side pocket without taking the whole bag off my shoulders.



Nice product, good value. I think I'll be carrying this one for a long time!

This backpack is made of small pieces of leather stitched together. It did not last. The straps came unstitched from the bag and the side also came unstitched. The cell phone pockets don't fit any cell phone available and it SMELLS. Wonder what kind of animal this leather came from -- a skunk perhaps? Customer service was HORRIBLE...I guess you get what you pay for...cheap junk. It would NOT retail anywhere for $39.99. Watch out for this seller's inflated retail price listings.

I bought this bag to replace a similar one that had worn out. It is perfect: nice looking, good-quality leather, not too small, not too big. It fits my 5x8" day planner, phone, wallet, makeup, 2 glasses cases, hand lotion, pens, and gum with room to spare. I may buy another one for when this one wears out.

I received the bag today, the shipping time was good.

The package came all messed up.

It is DEFINITELY NOT a "39.00" bag, (price before "sale" and "saving 24.00"!)

None the less its a cute bag.

It has an awful smell to it. Terrible, and I hope it goes away. I cant find any "made in..." tag, and now I'm wondering what exactly this product is made from and where. The bottom has some sort of white paint on it, which I'm little by little scraping off. Not a big deal.

Its smaller than I thought. The person who wrote a review about stuffing a "denim jacket and all else " in it, is nonsense. Its not that roomy at all.

I like the style, but wont buy another. If you're one of those people that carry around "everything", its def. not for you. I am not one of those people, and it barely fits in what I have...which isnt much.

The cell pocket does not hold EITHER of my cell phone styles. (blackberry and razr)

It has to be a very thin width phone.

I like the straps, and I like the pockets. I like how it has no flaps at top, covering the zipper.

All in all, its a "10 dollar" bag.

I had been unsuccessfully searching all my local stores in hopes of replacing my well worn back pack purse with a new one. I moved my research to the internet and found a few choices..some a bit more expensive than I usually spend. I almost passed this one by because of the mixed reviews and the LOW cost! I decided to give it a go with the thought that I could always return it....What a delightful surprise!! I love this purse. It is a perfect size with more than enough room for everything most people need to carry in their purse! It's got more pockets and slots than my old one and as soon as I opened the package I was in love!! The shoulder straps zip together to make it easier to use as a sling over the shoulder. The pocket on the side may not fit the newer cell phones, but it is perfect for my sunglasses and I personally prefer to have my cell phone in my pocket most times! There is a slight smell, like leather, but you have to put your nose practically into the thing!! Not a problem! I highly recommend this purse, as a matter of fact my daughter is buying one after seeing mine and I am tempted to buy at least one more so that I never run out of them!

Purchased this handbag the beginning of November 2009. The strap broke May 2010. It is a smallish handbag with very soft leather. I found the configuration of this handbag very convenient and I put a lot of stuff in it including a large wallet and point and shoot digital camera in it's case. I guess I put too much in it because the strap broke. I loved the size and convenience of this purse but wish it was made with a little sturdier leather. - Accessories - Leather Backpack - Purse - Backpack Purse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information