Saturday 24 September 2011

Led Lcd - 1080p lcd hdtv, 26 inch


Admittedly, I am not a television connoisseur. However, I can say that this is a fantastic product for the price. The sound leaves a bit to be desired (as expected), but the picture is clean and crisp. The settings menu is great, too. There are preset settings for everything from Movies to Baseball to Golf. The unit is super thin and very light, as well. For an inexpensive 1080p LED-lit LCD TV of this size, you can't beat this unit. VIZIO E260VP 26 Inch Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV

I hooked this badboy up as soon as it arrived at the door. The clarity is phenomenal as well as the new technology aspect where the screen is backlit by LED's. This improves watching videos in the dark. I've hooked this up to my computer as a monitor and the clarity youtube videos produce are unheard of... But NOTE!!! If you plan on using this as a monitor for your computer, make sure your video card can produce 1080p. Where if you dont have a higher end video card, the monitor might be able to produce your 1080p but your computer may not. (Now a days a decent video card with PCI Express CardBuss is about $50) All in all excellent choice for the price. A+++

I have been an avid Samsung fan but found something intriguing about the Vizio when I did my comparison. I decided to give it a shot with a 26inch. I am so happy I made that choice. The TV was so easy to set up and was ready to go in minutes. I was so impressed with the clarity of the picture and the sound. If I have one less than perfect reaction it would be for the remote. The layout is not the greatest and the buttons are tiny.

While looking for a small yet reliable LED TV, I first bought the Samsung UN22D5003 which resulted in a piece of crap for image and sound. Then I decided to return it and give a chance to Vizio with the E260VP model. In order to be brief:Pros:

The best angle view I have ever seen.

Excellent quality of image.

Image controls are pretty accurate.

It has lots of input and output connections.

It integrates automatically with other Vizio devices.

It is made of high quality materials.

Light and thin.Cons:

Its sound is very good for being a small TV but if you wish to have a full experience, buy a home theater.At the end I would say this TV is a must if you are looking for a small to medium size LED TV.

This television does have the bells and whistles if you have a home entertainment system. Otherwise - not so much. The internal speakers are awful. The sound is hollow and tinny and the audio adjustments seem to have no effect on the internal speakers whatsoever. I do not have the space, nor the finances to buy into a home enertainment system or even the basic surround sound speakers. At least the picture quality is good.

Bought this TV after searching Amazon for a good long while for a fair balance between quality and price. I saw quite a few decent deals, but this one seemed to take the cake. A 26-inch 1080p LED LCD for just $300? I thought it was too good to be true, but I saw the positive reviews and got a recommendation from a friend who uses a Vizio, so I took a gamble and bought it. It came in two days (even though I selected SuperSaver 5-8 day shipping), so that was a pleasant surprise. Installation was easy as pie, and once I had an HD receiver installed, the quality of video was absolutely incredible, with a load of options and none of the distracting motion blur or audio/video desync that plague a lot of cheaper HD sets. The built-in speakers aren't too bad, either. It also has 2 HDMI ports as well as component inputs, so my Playstation 3 and Wii are both hooked up in happy unison.If you're looking for a decent-sized HDTV to put in your bedroom, or even for a smaller living room, there is nothing better out there. You will not be disappointed with this HDTV.

Pros:Beautifully packaged in cardboardEasy to set upGood assortment of input types, including two HDMITremendous picture, even on non-HD channels from our

Dish Network receiver which only offers a few HD channelsCons:The remote is not particularly well designed (some of the buttons

are tiny) but as our Dish remote learned the commands for the Vizio

remote, this is a minor issueCan't comment on the audio as we use a receiver and have never used the internal

speakersSummary:Highly recommended - Hdtv - 1080p Lcd Hdtv - 26 Inch - 26 Inch Hdtv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information