Tuesday 6 September 2011

Letter Opener


I purchased one of these and am very pleased with it. It is a very beautiful product, feels solid and smooth and balances well in the hand. Looks just as nice in reality as it does on the picture. And and works well to boot! An absolute bargain for the $8 that I paid for it, and slightly unfortunate that the only existing review is a bad one because the customer didn't receive the product. Natico Letter Opener,Curve Silver (30-364)

I am so happy with my purchase. I had lost my old letter opener and waited three months searching high and low. I finally bought this and it is not only attractive to look at, it is so sturdy and sharp. It is all anyone could wish for. I am almost glad I lost my old one so I could get this.

Never got item, because Amazon lied and said they sent it twice! It was going to be a Christmas gift. Now its weeks later and its out of stock. Honesty is always best Amazon, instead of leaving me checking the mail 10 times a day! Who rates Amazon? I have better luck with the seller than I do with Amazon!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information