Tuesday 6 September 2011

Makeup Remover - eyes, face


I have been an avid eye makeup remover user for 10+ years. I've tried all the products, everywhere from $25 to $2 per bottle. I've been using the Mary Kay remover for 3 years or so but recently ran out and didn't want to wait for my Mary Kay lady to get it to me. I picked this up at the grocery store last week and cannot believe how it stacks up to its competitors. 1) It removes makeup right away - you don't have to wipe and wipe and wipe for a minute until your eyes are raw, 2) It doesn't sting - so many products sting the crap out of your face, 3) It's not greasy - no residue left behind, 4) THE PRICE - you can't beat it for this size bottle! Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover, Oil-Free 5.5 fl oz (162 ml)

I have purchased numerous make up removers from different brands such as Almay, Maybelline, Rimmel, and L'oreal within the past few weeks and none of them are comparable to the Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover!!! I wear black gel liner and kohl waterproof eye liner along my waterline everyday. With the other products, they can't take the makeup off completely. There's still remnants of my mascara and eye liner left. With the C&C, couple swipes and it's all gone! I love this product! ;)

I have been using this product for at least 6 years and I am not even halfway through my first 5.5 Fl Oz bottle! I use this stuff everyday and you need so little that this bottle will most likely last me another 5 years! Yes, it feels a bit oily but it doesn't leave any residue and it actually makes your skin feel softer. You don't have to scrub at all. Just put a dab on your finger and swipe across your eyes/face and it's gone. I highly recommend this product for all ages. It's inexpensive and lasts forever!

All of the other brands I have tried for oil-free eye makeup remover made my eyes sting so much when I used them. Clean & Clear's product does not cause my eyes any pain- I absolutely love it! It does not leave behind any makeup or residue, and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Thank goodness for Amazon, because I cannot find this item at stores anymore!

I use eyeliner gel. The eye makeup remover I use before, Loreal, is not working good, hard to clean completely. But I bought this product after reading a couple of reviews. It works really efficiently. It feels like Johnson baby skin oil that I used to use for removing eye makeup before. But this product marks oil-free, and it's solely for eye.

I have a very hard time finding an eye makeup remover that doesn't burn my eyes and make them red. Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover doesn't at all. Also, it's not greasy. You don't even have to wash it off after taking the makeup off and it feels like it's moisturizing the skin around your eyes. Someone gave me a sample and I haven't been able to find it in the retail stores. I was afraid it was an older product that wasn't being made anymore. I'm glad I found it on Amazon. - Makeup - Face Wash - Face - Eyes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information