Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mens Grooming - ear hair trimmer, ear hair


Years ago, I wanted a Panasonic and instead received a Remington as a gift. Hated but used it for years until finally I dropped it and broke the battery cover.



I was shocked to see the bad and mixed reviews on the other Panasonic trimmers. So, I went on Panasonic's site and looked at all the models. This one looks like a response to all of the negative reviews. I took a chance because there were no reviews about it on Amazon. Well, turns out it works GREAT. Very quiet and trims great. I was worried that it would be too large (as the photo appears), but it is actually small (the right size).

This works well, better than the mangroomer one I had before. That lasted only a couple weeks, and was problematic from day one. This one is a little more solid. Easy to disassemble for cleaning, but as with most of these, doesn't really seem to spin very quickly. I kept half expecting a sharp stab of pain as a hair was ripped out painfully, but it did a good job of cutting. Other than a little tickling it did the job well and quickly.

Little noise, great price, and comes with a cap to top it off. Good deal.

Not bad when it works. As most have stated on all these type of trimmers, a AA battery powered device will be kind of weak, but they do get the job done.

I'm not exactly super hairy at 41, but it did stutter. Second one worked much better. - Nose Clipper - Groom Mate - Ear Hair - Ear Hair Trimmer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information