Wednesday 28 September 2011

Native American - meditation, mp3 download


Flute hasn't always been my favourite instrument, but in this particular sampler, it's taken on a different life. The songs are very soothing and earthy, rather than (as is the case sometimes) airy and floaty. I wanted something to play in the background while I try to get myself to sleep, that would bring me down from a long day, and relax me. This seems to fit the bill perfectly. Definitely give it a listen. Native American Flute Lullabies

If you've not heard the Native American flute played before.. you're in for a real treat! It's a lovely combination of nature and the most haunting flute you've ever experienced! Be one with ALL! Download this one QUICKLY!

I got this album because of the cat on the cover. I don't think the cat is really the one playing the flute but that would be nice. I have 2 cats that would probably get along with the cat on the cover. But I don't think my ferrets would get along with that cat. I like the flute and also found this soothing as many of the other reviewers said. I just bought it so I've only listened to one song so far but I am sure the others are good. I want to play this music for my cats to see if the flute in it has any special powers but I need to make sure my dogs aren't around because they hate flute music for some reason. They prefer the juice harp over flute.

I live in East Tennessee and travel through the Smokies to an Indian reservation. When I listen to this I see the trees and the mist rising early in the morning above the Great Smoky Mountains - and I feel the same spirit I feel when I'm there. Thank you, Amazon for this gift.

I have had this review screen up for at least 10min. The mp3's on this album are playing on the speakers of the computer and I just sat here staring at the wall. This is some pretty deep trance relaxation music. I cant believe its free. Another 10min of wall staring just happened. Just get the damn thing! :)

This is so soothing. It's like an out of body experience for your mind. When you play this you have to put helmets on the kids because their heads hit the pillow so hard! Definitely 2 thumbs up...crickets...and flutes!

This CD showed up on my front page as a recommendation from Amazon. I normally dismiss those suggestions, but this is the second time in a row they were right on the money. I played this CD the minute I got it and immediately felt the calming influences of the flutes and the birds... The only downside is now I want a massage!

I downloaded this sampler album from Amazon out of curiosity, and because I liked the picture of the cat on the cover. What I expected is to hear native American flute music without any accompanying instruments or sound effects. I like to hear any ethnic music in more or less its original form. Since this is a sampler, the album consists of different artists. Some pieces on the album are great and minimalistic, others not so much, which motivated me to give this only 4 out of 5 stars. A number of pieces contain the Spanish guitar. I like Spanish guitar, but not when it is mixed with native American music. Come on! How genuine is that?



Another gripe I have is almost every flute piece is modified to sound as if it playing at a concert hall, or in a big tunnel, you will always hear the amplified reflection effect of the instrument. I know that it was added using computer software and sometimes it is very appropriate, but with the wonderful music on this album I believe is severely overdone. Considering that there are forest sound effects added to the music, it is even less likely that you'd hear the distance amplification effect. If it were played inside a forest with leaves around, it would sound normal like if you're playing it inside a garage.



Despite what I have written above, don't miss out on this album. This is overall very nice. I think some people may find it good to calm down the nerves or meditate and just hard to find in general.

I recently purchased some CDs from Amazon, and this came as a recommendation. I listen to a sample of it, and it was an instant favorite of mine. I listen to it all the time now. It's very relaxing. It's not only good for at home, but also great for a car ride. It has a calming effect when stuck in traffic. This item deserves 5 stars as a rating. If this wasn't a free MP3 download, I would have purchased it immediately. Nice that Amazon sends me great recommendations. This was a true winner!! - Mp3 Download - Meditation - World Music - Music'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information