Wednesday 21 September 2011

Orange Watch - watches


I'm a woman, I love watches, I have at least 15 upscale, expensive, fashion beauties that look great on. But I can't tell what time it is on them unless I close one eye and hold my arm up to the light at just a certain angle. Want to be able to see what time it is in a dark theater without lighting up the entire place with your (forbidden) cell phone? This is the watch! The luminous hands live up to their description, the water resistance is awesome for beach/pool/tub or sink, and the orange dial is so hot. The band has enough holes in it to give a medium-sized woman a perfect fit out-of-the-box and once on, you can't even feel it! So comfortable. I think the dial diameter is perfect. It wasn't as big as I was expecting, actually. Totally recommend. Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241340 Summit XLT Chrono Watch

I absolutely love the watch. The bold orange face is a perfect shade and is very sporty. Not to small, not to large- just the right size for a normal sized guy. If I were 6'+ with large wrists, I'd probably want a larger watch. It is hard to find the right balance, but this is as close as it gets. I own many watches of all different prices and I am sure this one will become my everyday watch. - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information