Saturday 24 September 2011

Organizer - totes, purse


This is a great bag! I carried it with me on a recent trip to England and it was invaluable. It held everything I needed and has plenty of pockets to keep everything organized. I used it as my carry-on as well as a purse - the ability to expand was helpful as I brought back more items than I went over with. Tote Baggallini Expandable Tote Bag, Leaf Green

I just used my bag for the first time last week while traveling. It's a great size to stuff last minute purchases; also it is so light weight. There are small pockets on the inside, I only wish that there were large pockets on the inside that mirror the ones on the outside. This would be a help to organize stuff.



thanks, Sharon

I have 3 Baggallini bags, all different functions. Love the way they are made and are so light.

Not carrying 5 pounds before you put anything inside! I'm packing this in my carry-on 21" suitcase for a trip to Ireland.

Coming home, I'll check the carry-on and have this tote filled to the brim with good stuff.

Sturdy and great fabric.

Thanks, Baggallini.

I am a Peace Corps volunteer and I needed a low-key bag that was big enough to store my laptop inside while at the same time able to withstand a beating in a third world country (this bag features the classic baggallini fabric that is really tough) and fit all of my extras. This tote is perfect for that and I've received many compliments from other volunteers. I only wish that I had found this bag sooner, as my service is coming to a close in six months, but I plan on using it in the future as a carry on bag for traveling- I do think it is just slightly too big for day to day use- but if you are planning to use it for longer trips it is perfect and I highly recommend it.



I ordered the espresso color and it's a gorgeous dark brown, I am very happy with it.

This is a great travel bag. It has multiple compartments, it is tough, the khaki color does not show dirt easily, and it can be washed. My only problem with it is that it has so much space that I tend to carry too many things around.

I'm not sure what I expected in conjunction with size when I ordered this bag, but it was much larger than I expected. Still...I ordered it after reading another review of a lady taking hers on a trip to England, because I too am about to visit England in a few weeks, and intend to use this bag as my carry-on purse. So far, I'm pretty pleased with the purchase. The Tomato color is fabulous - not too loud - and will be much more fun for me in particular than just plain black. It is large enough to store my raincoat, souveniers, and pretty much whatever else I deem necessary on the plane. The expansion will definitely help when making purchases in merry old England. The main thing I was looking for was a nice bag with a zip top so I don't attract the attention of pickpockets, and this bag zips up quite nicely. I'm 5'3" and the handles fit nicely over my shoulder, which I prefer because it makes me feel more secure. It also has great inner compartments for a cell phone, and other small things. I took it to the beach this weekend for a trial run, and was very pleased. So...the large size doesn't matter - if anything I found it quite helpful. The material looks to be great for wet situations (England is, after all, rumored to be a very rainy place) so I'm confident it will fare well on my trip, and wherever else I take it. - Totes - Tote - Bags - Purse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information