Tuesday 20 September 2011

Personal Groomer - nose hair, personal groomer


Years ago Panasonic used to make a trimmer like this one. It didn't have a vacuum attachement or an LED screen to provide useless information, it just worked. It trimmed close enough to use on a single hair, or just for a quick touch up. Somehow through the years they lost thier way. Thier trimmers stopped trimming and this whole vacuum thing came about. Now, I don't know about you, but unless you've got some kind of ingrown mustache up there, I have no idea why you'd need a vacuum attachement to your nose hair trimmer.



The Andis trimmer is inexpensive, simple and most important provides a close painless detail trim just like the old panasonic that I used to use. It's easy to switch on with a nice great big slider switch right where your thumb goes and gets the job done quickly, easily and simply. I highly recommend this trimmer.



Contrary to a previous review that I read, mine has plenty of power, perhaps the reviewer should ask Amazon for an exchange as it sounds like his is defective.

I don't normally do reviews, but I felt I should add some comments on this trimmer. I bought this as a filler item, and figured it would wind up in the trash like all the other trimmers Ive tried. I was amazed at how good this trimmer worked, it cuts/trims super close, fits where it needs to fit, and doesn't get overly hot(some cheap trimmers heat up quick in my experience and make use uncomfortable). The trimmer has a good weight and quality feel, as most of the andis products do(Ive owned two clippers over the years). This is a steal at the regular or the sale prices. I recommend it.

All of my previous trimmers were the Sharper Image models which I thought were the only good ones on the market. I finally dropped my last one & since the company is now gone I figured I would have to go back to the "barely works" kind. But no, this trimmer works great! It cuts close, it's quiet, and because it only uses a single AA it's small and light. Smaller is better for me due to travel. I also like the vented cap (which fits tightly) because I can let it dry after rinsing without having to keep the cap off. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't have a light (I did like the excellent light on the Sharper Image trimmer). This trimmer is a real bargain for the price. I'm going to buy another one before I drop it.

Not a lot you can say about this Andis Personal Trimmer other than it really works well. Haven't owned it long and purchased it as a result of the positive reviews here at Amazon. Considering its price and performance there's no reason I'd not buy this item again without hesitation.

I was looking for something that simply does what it's supposed to.. In this case trim unwanted nose hair.. It does just that and it does it quickly with no pull or tug.. Good simple product.. Great price..

I purchased this product after looking in the mirror one day and realizing I had noticeable nose hair, which is obviously quite ugly in my book. Even my boyfriend commented on it one day that he noticed it too, so I knew I had to do something about it. After doing my research I came upon this little trimmer on Amazon. After reading the good reviews about it I thought I'd give it a try. I discovered it works great! I used it for maybe 5 minutes total and all the little nose hairs are gone now, making my nostrils look a lot better, cleaner, and it even feels better too! This trimmer is also very easy to clean. When you are finished all you have to do is remove the tip by gently turning it counter clockwise, rinse it thoroughly under the sink, dry it off, and replace it back on by then turning it clockwise.



As far as ear hair goes and eyebrows, I can not say how well this trimmer works in those areas. But I can say that it definitely gets rid of the little unwanted hairs like it did for me and my nose. I feel much better now about myself after getting rid of those ugly hairs and would highly recommend this product =)

Very good piece of equipment. Comes with one battery, so it worked right out of the packaging. I am impressed by the 'heft' of it. Even though it's made up of mostly plastic, it is good quality, and the head rinses clean under the tap, which makes for added convenience.

I'm all trimmed up and presentable now.............I give it five stars!!!

Not Perfect 5 Stsrs but as close as you can get. This small sized trimmer is easy to grip and control and surprisingly powerful as compared to others tried. Can do the job as advertised and uses only one AA battery that seems to last and last. "Best for the money"

A couple passes and the hairs a goner.

Andis 13430 Platinum Personal Trimmer - Nose Hair - Nose Hair Trimmer - Personal Groomer - Clipper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information