Saturday 3 September 2011

Pet Grooming Tool - pet grooming tool, grinder


On 08/06/2008, I purchased these sander bands at the same time I purchased the Dremel 750-02 Minimite 13,000 RPM 2 Speed 4.8-Volt Cordless Rotary Tool. However the sander bands do not fit this tool. Amazon's Web-site did not clearly state otherwise.

MCox, San Diego, CA Dremel 438 1/4" 120 Grit Sanding Bands 6 Pack

I ordered these in conjunction with the Dremel 761-03 Cordless Pet Nail Grooming Rotary Tool. They fit exactly and work great! I use it sand down my dogs nails as it is less traumatic for them and helps to ensure I don't get the quick. Fast shipping and will definitely order again when I run out.

Not much to say about these, the delivery was very fast and pretty much what I had expected. Product works as described. I have 3 dogs, 2 of which had wicked long nails, because I am afraid of cutting the Quick, and so far I have only gone through one band and their nails are almost to the length they should be. I will re-purchase when I run out.

We added 1/4" 120 grit and 1/2" 120 grit sanding bands to our cart when we purchased our 7300 4.8 volt Pet Dremel. It has already paid for itself since we no longer have to take the dog to the groomers to get her nails done once a month. These bands are easy to replace and the dremel works well and stays charged. It is not too loud. We have to keep the dog occupied with treats to get it done and had to slowly acclamate her to the use of this but worth the work and worth the money!!! Order extra bands so you don't have to pay for shipping twice!!!

The product seems fine - my only disappointment was with the shipping charge. If they would just charge a price that reflects the profit that they want to make and then a shipping charge that approximates what it actually costs, I'd be a lot happier with these low price products. - Pet Grooming Tool - Dog Grooming - Grooming Kit - Grinder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information