Sunday 4 September 2011

Photography - sandisk, 4gb


It's really helpful having a fast memory card to keep up with the big image files the cameras these days are producing. Shooting HD video requires fast cards and this one (while not UDMA) does a pretty good job keeping up. It's more affordable than the UDMA cards, and unless you are shooting super long clips I've been able to shoot 3 minutes on a 5d Mark II and have no issues. SanDisk Ultra 4GB CompactFlash Card (SDCFH-004G, bulk packaging)

Purchased this card one month ago for a trip to Peru because the 1GB card that I owned would have filled with no option for downloading the pictures. I am an amateur user of a Nikon D70 and all of my expectations were met. Stores 1100+ pictures and they all made it safely back home.



Too early to give it 5 stars but it is a great start.

I have an already old but great Nikon D70 DSLR, and this card performs perfectly. Stacking work very fast with the 3 photos it records at a time. I bought my second one after using my first one for about a month.



And the price is great.

The Sandisk ULTRA 4GB Compact Flash @ 30MB/s is a good value. I have two Sandisk ULTRA 4GB CF from Costco that are only 15MB/s (which still works well and is a great deal at Costco), but I needed a CF card with a little more speed for sport photography. This card has worked really well for me. My only wish is that I could have afforded to buy a higher-memory card, but they are just too spendy still. 4 GB, with shooting in RAW, only gets me about 190 images, so usually less than an hour of shooting sports. I've filled the card, uploaded, and cleared the card several times already, and have had no problems or malfunctions. - Cf Card - Compact Flash - Sandisk - 4gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information