Wednesday 28 September 2011

Poor Customer Service


The outfit was wonderful. I used it for my son's Christening and he looked so handsome. The outfit looked exactly as pictured and washed well in the washing machine, (no special treatment needed). The sizing was very generous. Love it, love it, love it!!!!! New Baby and Toddler Boy Summer Suit Natural/beige Vest Short Set (3T)

I have not yet purchased this item but with the reviews I really want to!! This is the perfect suit for my son for his baptism. I need a medium size to fit my 6 month old son in June. Will more sizes of this suit become available?????? I am really hoping so.

Loved this little suit for our not quite 2 year old. It fit him very well and was a very nice quality. The only issue we had was that when trying to put the zipper style tie on my son was very antsy and it ended up falling apart in the struggle! I contacted Fairytales when we got home and they instantly responded and had several emails with me about whether to refund for the tie, send it back, or get another one sent. In the end they sent us 2 replacement ties at no cost. Fantastic company to deal with. Unbelievable customer service. I highly recommend them!!! Our little guy looked gorgeous as the "flower boy" at my sister's wedding. :-)

This isn't a suit-resembling outfit, it's an actual shirt, an actual vest, and an actual pair of short pants. The only fake-ish thing is the tie, which uses an odd zipper mechanism that took us a few seconds to figure out (it was stiff enough to stick at first, but after some jiggering it worked fine).



As another reviewer mentions, this suit has an actual button-up shirt. No crotch fastener. This means that the shirt could ride up or twist around, but we didn't have any of that trouble.



My son was in this outfit for most of a day for a wedding. Not only did he look fantastic, he looked comfortable.



And best yet, all the food he smeared on the vest and shirt came out in the wash without any special attention.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information