Sunday 18 September 2011

Quick Release Clasp - rugged, durable


My hands are a tad arthritic and I hate fumbling with a buckle, especially when going through airport security. The velcro Blackhawk belt allows me to zip through security without having to take my belt off and without worrying if my pants will fall down while walking past the TSA folks.



I originally purchased two of these belts from Amazon. They arrived MUY PRONTO (which is one of the reasons I love Amazon.) But they were WAY TOO BIG, so I ordered two more, two sizes smaller.



The belts are just a little harder going through the belt loops on my pants because they are stiffer than the thin leather belts I am used to. But, they hold well, especially the velcro and I am please with this aspect.



Just be careful on ordering the right size... the folks at Blackhawk need to get a tape measure and check their descriptions of how long these belts are.



If it weren't for the weird measurement and trial & error method of getting the right size, I would have rated this 5 stars, instead of 4. BLACKHAWK! Inner Duty Black Belt with Hook and Look Closure - Medium - Quick Release Clasp - Tactical - Durable - Rugged'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information