Sunday 4 September 2011

Recycled Printer Paper


Not much to say... We use this paper for printing off recipes or various personal use things. We wanted recycled paper to decrease impact on the environment. I would not use this if you are looking for a higher quality paper as it is flimsy, but for us, it gets the job done. Ink adheres well to the paper. Printworks Recycled Multipurpose Paper, 20 Pound, 92 Bright, 500 Sheets, 8.5 x 11 Inches (00011)

Okay first I gave it a 2 star rating because I'm a sucker for recyled paper! However, if it wasn't I would have given it 1 star. It is the thinest flimsiest paper I have ever seen.



I gave it a chance anyway and printed out a couple of pages for my daughter and was deeply disappointed. I usually use HP paper and am able to print on both sides without seeing any bleeding but with this paper that's a dream. Even printing on one side you can see everything on the other with any ink! I now use it for paper whenever my kids feel like drawing or coloring since I can't use it for anything else! I would send anyone a couple pages to try out if Amazon would let me! I'll stick to HP or even generic Office Max.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information