Tuesday 6 September 2011

Replacement Battery - battery charger, charger


I should have known better than to buy a cheap "compatible" battery. Never fully charged, despite being plugged in overnight. Worked for about 1 hour the first time. Recharged and worked for about 5 minutes the second time. Would never re-charge after that. Piece of junk. Went and bought a real Nikon battery. Glad I spent the extra money. Nikon EN-EL10 Compatible Battery + Battery Charger with Car Adapter for Nikon CoolPix S200 / S210 / S220 / S230 / S3000 / S4000 / S500 / S510 / S520 / S570 / S60 / S600 / S660 / S700 Camera

I bought this charger, battery combo after my wife lost her charger that came with her nikon camera. At first I wasn't expecting much but when it arrived I was amazed. It also comes with an adapter for the car. This is really an awesome value. I wish there were more deals like this on Amazon...

The battery shipped to me was not the one I ordered. When compared to the one that came with my camera, it is too powerful and NOT the one I requested. Glad I checked before I used and maybe ruined my camera. Three days ago, I e-mailed Eforcity and haven't received a response yet. Not comparable to my usual pleasant,prompt experiences with Amazon products/providers. - Nikon - Charger - Camera Accessories - Battery Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information