Friday 23 September 2011

Romantic Suspense - erotic romance, erotic


If I could rate this with a negative star I would. there wasn't much to the story just a lot of sex. I forced myself to finish it hoping it would get better, it never did. Then to make it worse, after you're invested in these charater and it looks like it will all work out, he cheats on her (with her mother). And that's how the book ends.!!! WORST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!! The Boss (Black Lace)

Sex taken to a not so great place. Clearly written for a UK audience, this book is much more gritty and gross (not sexy) than I expected it to be after reading the review. Don't judge this book by it's cover or you'll be sadly disappointed. - Erotic Romance - Erotic - Romantic Suspense'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information