Saturday 24 September 2011

School Supplies


The school books that my child uses are of a large size, for example one of them is 10.9 x 8.4 x 1.3 inches and this example may not be the largest one. I think that adding at least a half inch of the 'stretchable' material on each direction would have made them a better fit for my child schoolbooks. Kittrich Jumbo Sized Stretchable Bookcovers-Solids and Prints, 6 Pieces (BSJ-ASST6-06AM)

The covers are OK but two comments:

1) I expected and would prefer more substance in the material, even texture, rather than thin slippery material.

2)Would suggest also that the items sent be true to the picture. I purchased the items specifically for the purple book color to match a bathroom; however there was no purple cover included.

To end on a positive note, the stretch is great! Also, being a book lover, the covers can be used at home and are very practical.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information