Thursday 22 September 2011

sexy lingerie - sexy lingerie


I thought this was very nice since I got it on cleearance. The material was comfy. The only problem I have is that the cup size is small. Plus size women often have plus size boobs. I wish they would make larger cups. Dreamgirl Women's Menswear Stripe Baby Doll, Black, S/M

I used to own this piece and lost it. I actually wore it as an undershirt. I am happy to find it on amazon again. Not only did I find it here on amazon through this seller, I found it here for half the price! When I owned this piece the first time it lasted. It lasted so well that a year later it was as if it was brand new. As for the bra cup size comment-she is correct. This piece does run small so I do suggest ordering up a size or maybe even two dependent on how loose you want it. It is a very tight piece of clothing. Any who it is very sexy.

I really liked it and have already worn it. (My husband like it too!) Some of the reviews mentioned that the bust area was too small, but if you have a smaller chest it works perfect. My only problem is where the straps are sewn into the body; it is very scratchy and left red marks in those two spots on my back. The material is rough at the end of the strap and I may try to cut it or place something over the rough spots. Other than that the quality of material seems nice and should last. This is a kind of teddy I would sleep in afterward, if I fix the straps!

(Panties are a bit "cheezy", but those kind usually are, still great buy.)

I don't want this order.when I look into this it said it wasn,t available,so I looked into something else. If there is anything else that you have that I was to order please cancel everything because I haven't ordered anything else from you and anything that was ordered in February I don't want now..Thank you... - Sexy Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information