Wednesday 28 September 2011

Shower Caddies - shower caddies, shower organization


I have used this shower caddy for two months now and although it is well laid out, it is rusting. Almost all the welds are rusting as well as the chrome wire. If there is one thing you would consider essential in a chrome shower caddy, it would be that it doesn't rust. Fail. Don't buy this. Better Houseware Deluxe Chrome Shower Caddy

This shower caddy looks sturdy and well laid out. I had bought it to replace the one I had which was getting rusty after years of use, but what a disappointment. After using this shower caddy for only one week, I notice that the welds and the chrome wire are already rusting. I would definitively not recommend anybody to buy this product.

I'm sorry to hear one of the reviewers found their shower caddy rusting. I sure hope that's an anomaly. I was impressed with how substantial and well-made it appears to be, and that it came with the additional suction cups to anchor it in place. For what I paid for it, I consider it a great buy.





John

This thing is great! It's really long so that you ACTUALLY can put your big bottles on either rack. However, I did start buying my shower supplies from Costco (it's like Sams Club). Those bottle are practically industrial size. The conditioner won't fit on the bottom rack, but I could put it on the top, to the side of the shower head. No big deal. If you have a standing shower only, make sure you check the measurements on this thing to make sure it won't come down past your water handle. I got lucky. I didn't measure but when I put it up, it stopped just short of the handle.

This is a terrific simple shower caddy. However, be careful if you have any obstructions such as a built in shelf to the left or right, because this is a wide caddy. As a result, my caddy hits the shelf and leans a little bit. I'll live with it.

I have a claw foot tub and this fits nicely on the shower riser, attached with zip ties and not the suction cups. Both shelves actually fit full size bottles, which is great for me because I'm a shorty and I can reach the bottom shelf.

As you can see in the picture, there are huge openings on the side of the baskets so the smaller bottles fall out constantly. But the bigger problem is that there are no rubber pieces on the back to keep the caddy in place on the wall. Thus, it gets unbalanced easily, wobbles around, and falls of the shower head at times. It's really an awkward design. Hope this review helps.

I am extremely disappointed that I bought this caddy. Not only am I paying for shipping, I found a larger caddy that fits the large shampoo bottles for $8 dollars less at a store conveniently located from where I work. A bad purchase decision.

This shower caddy is excellent; it allows you a lot of room for all types of bottles and containers; it is the best one that I have found; in my price range; I love it it holds every thing and it also has rubber grippers to adhire to the shower wall to prevent the caddy from being off centered; I have had no problem with this shower caddy and I think you to will find this caddy beneficial and a great addition to your shower. ENJOY!!! - Shower Caddies - Shower Organization - Chrome - Shower Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information