Thursday 8 September 2011

Skunks - skunks


This was a gift for my niece. She had mentioned she could not find anything out at any stores of Pepe le Pew. When she received the item she was so thrilled and has displayed them proudly. She has loved this character since she was a child. I am so happy that I could find her something. Thank you sooooooooo much. Looney Tunes Pepe Le Pew and Penelope Salt and Pepper Shakers Set

I had seen these in a store, and thought over them, since they were a little more pricy, and of course when I finally decided to get them, they were sold out. So I hopped on Amazon, and there they were! Very cute, they also have a magnet that holds them together. They're a good size too, very clear to read the salt and pepe labels. Love them!

I bought these for 2 reasons. #1 they are so cute and who wouldn't want them. #2 I needed 10 cute salt and pepper sets for the tables at my party. I got them fast and they were just what I needed plus they have magnets and stick together. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to all the fun salt and pepper shakers. - Skunks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information