Saturday 17 September 2011

soap saver - soap saver


We have always had an issue with soap sitting in its own water and getting all soft, melted, and gross. This dish solves that problem. The little wooden insert keeps the soap out of the water that drips off it. The insert is removable so you can wash it in the sink every once in a while. If your bar soap has been driving you nuts this is exactly what you need. It even looks pretty! Now I won't feel guilty about buying lovely scented soaps at the farmer's markets. White Porcelain Soap Dish with Wooden Grate

A very attractive, heavy, and solid soap dish. I bought it to hold a one pound bar of Marie's Chef's Soap 16-Ounce Bar of Biodegradable Kitchen Hand Soap, and it fits perfectly. Looks great sitting by the sink as well. I rub the wooden part with Howard Products Butcher Block Conditioner BBC012 every now and then. It helps keep the soap from sticking.

I bought this soapdish for my guest bathroom. I was a little concerned that it would be too big but it actually looks very nice. It is larger than standard soapdishes and yet it looks beautiful in my bathroom. I think I will buy another one for the master bathroom. My only negative comment is to the picture that the seller posted here. How can you have such a nice product to sell and use such a terrible photo to show it to the world. - Soap Saver'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information