Thursday 1 September 2011

Sony Camcorder Battery - battery, camcorder accessories


I purchased this battery for my sony camcorder but it wouldnt charge for whatever reason. When I contacted sony customer support they said even though the battery was of right specifications and should be working for my cam, for some reason it wouldnt do so. I had to return the battery Sony NP-FV70 InfoLithium V Series Camcorder Rechargeable Battery Pack, 2060mAh

I always try to buy OEM replacement parts. They are usually superior to knock-offs in terms of build quality and design. This is an OEM battery and it lasts much longer than the generic ones. It arrived as advertised, I'd buy from them again.

Purchased this item for my new Sony Handycam. Well, it worked while it was charging, but as soon as I started using the battery, I continually received an error message that told me this was a "bad" battery. I did some research and found that I'm not the only one who has this same experience with batteries from Amazon. I returned this battery, purchased another one from another vendor, (not Amazon) and got a good battery, no error messages. - Camcorder Battery - Camcorder Accessories - Sony Camcorder Battery - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information