Sunday 18 September 2011

Tmobile G2


THIS CUP HOLDER MOUNT IS AWESOME WORKS GREAT, I USE IT FOR MY DROID X. SO IF YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MOUNT IT ON YOUR WINDSHIELD THEN I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. FITS MY DROID X WITH THE SILICONE COVER ON IT. Arkon SM523-G Slim-Grip Cup Holder Mount with Flexible Gooseneck Shaft for BlackBerry, HTC, Motorola, Palm, Nokia, LG, Samsung and Sony Smartphone's

When items do not work as description says, it becomes a real nuisance. It says it has a flexible gooseneck??!! Mine does not.

It does not flex one iota and I am frustrated. This is the main reason I chose this mount. To top it off, there is no contact info so that I could write and ask the seller if I am doing something wrong.



This is fulfilled by Amazon and I even went to Akron Resources on the web. I thought I could ask them. No email information, so now my only resolution is to go to the trouble of returning this.



Very frustrating since I was to leave early tomorrow morning which is the reason I ordered this mount.

I purchased this product for use with my T-mobile G2 and placement in a 2011 4Runner. The fit and placement is great and the only down-side is the loss of a cup holder. For the price and simplicity, I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a similiar solution.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information