Monday 5 September 2011

Toy Story Doll - woody, bullseye


I bought the Jessie doll for my daughter and decided to get this Woody and Bullseye pack too.

The dimensions listed at Mattel website is misleading.

Both the Jessie doll and this Woody and Bullseye are listed as 11.5inches tall.



[...]



In actual fact, Woody doll is a dwarf when standing beside Jessie doll.

Just want to highlight in case other buyers get the wrong impression that Woody and Jessie doll stand at the same height. Toy Story 3 Woody & Bullseye Roundup Pack

I bought this item thinking that it would be the same size as the Jessie Partner Pack. The horse and Woody are so much smaller than the Jessie pack and not as good quality. I'm not sure what to do with this now, bc I can't give one kid the big one and the other kid the small one!

and then one of the front legs broke. I had read another person's review that said theirs had broken but I didn't take heed. I wish I had. My little girl was having a ball with it and wasn't being too rough when all of a sudden she started crying because her 'horsey's' leg broke. As the previous poster said, it's at the joint. It can't be repaired. A very expensive toy for a whopping two hours of play. Would NOT buy again nor recommend someone to buy.

Be forewarned, parents, that it will only be a matter of time before your kid's heart breaks when one or both of of Bullseye's front legs break. My daughter cherished this Christmas gift. Then two days after opening the box Christmas day, my daughter came crying to me. Bullseye's front leg at the knee busted clean off. Upon closer inspection, the hinge joint is very weak plastic and cannot be fixed. Contrary to some other reviewers' assertion that this is a hardy toy, it is not.

yes, this toy is for me. and i was quite giddy when it arrived. good quality & good coloring.

woody is not as pose-able as you'd think. his arms are movable in the up & down direction only. the way his arms are bent at the elbows are the way they remain, elbows do not bend. his knees also do not bend, although he can stand upright, even if it looks like he's about to sit down and take a dump. he falls backwards easily because of the way his knees are bent. with his hat on, woodyis just short of 7 inches tall. his legs move at the hips in a side to side fashion, like when doing jumping jacks. they don't move in a forward & backward motion.



even though he's not as pose-able as i'd like him to be, he still looks good & i think will look great for his photo shoot when i take him to europe! =) bullseye is ok, the bucking action is fun, but i mainly got this just for woody. also, woody has no gun in his holster.

My daughter received this toy Christmas Morning. She "Loved" it so much. She dropped it from a 3yr olds walking height, not forcefully and one of his legs broke at the knee. While this made a good lesson in first aid with super glue, I have to say that I was disappointed that it broke so easily.

I bought this toy for my son for Christmas, knowing he would be over the moon to get it. He was. It truly was an awesome toy for about the next 3 months. The one problem with the Woody doll is that, it's hard plastic, and one of his arms is fashioned so that it's bent. The crease at his elbow where it bends gets REALLY thin. So thin that after about 3 months of decent but not over the top play, the lower half of his arm broke off :(



One other note, I do kinda wish they'd left his hat attached because it doesn't really like to stay solidly on, and it easily gets lost in the bottom of the toy box.

I bought this toy for my 3 year old son who LOVES Toy Story. As soon as it arrived it was a hit with him. But unfortunately within a few hours of play, the front leg of Bullseye broke at the joint. My son was very upset as was I. Alas, my son loves Bullseye so much he is now walking around with a 3 legged horse, he cannot be separated from it. - Horse - Cowboy - Bullseye - Woody'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information