Thursday 8 September 2011

Unlocked - unlocked


When I originally purchased for the phone, I opted for expedited shipping. Well that didn't happen because it took almost two weeks to get here instead of the 3-5 days that was promised with expedited shipping. After I had finally gotten the phone I connected it to my PC. It did a search and needed to be updated to the latest version, which had been accessible for quite a while. While I was running the update, the phone froze and was not doing anything. I took it to the nearest apple store for them to tell me that the software was screwed up on the phone and that the battery doesn't hold a charge at all. I had the phone to charge for more than five hours, and it was getting ready to die after only two. I then had to purchase a new phone with the store instead. Poor poor purchase. Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Black - Unlocked

I had two issues after receiving the iphone, one the center or home button was hard to push, after only one day of use - the screen displayed the itunes logo and a usb cable, i tried turning on/off several times and tried reloading thru itunes-failed due to iphone being unlock, this according to vendor i purchased the phone from. The vendor seemd kind and concerned about addressing my two issues, so I sent back the iphone for him to fix at my own expense, he reloaded software and stated in a letter I got with the repaired phone to NEVER update your iphone on itunes, and as far as the center button or home key, the vendor stated it seems to be ok, thus, no it was not fixed, so after spending several hundred dollars for this used iphone that was advertised as in great shape,was in my opinion not, buyer beware- software is one big issue with unlocked phones and performance or buttons are another, I used the iphone for another week and got a pineapple on the screen, so long story short, I ended up just buying buying a iphone thru Apple store.

I bought this product because it was advertised as unlocked. In fact it was locked. That was cheating and I did not expect from a company that does business with Amazon.com. I'll never buy stuff from this seller again.

This phone is not unlocked by Apple corporation. This iPhone is illegal jailbroken. Never upgrade it! After first upgrade device stopped working and has become a useless piece of iron. The first update Apple has offered in first turning on.

So, this device did not work even once!

I owned the phone for over 2 years, and I enjoyed it tremendously. The iOS works well and is more streamlined than the current Android OS. The battery on the phone lasts long as compared to other phones in the market. I recently upgraded to the iPhone 4, which is a big improvement over the 3G phone. I recommend this phone to anyone that wants a smartphone but doesn't want to spend very much money. - Unlocked'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information