Friday 23 September 2011

Usb To Usb Transfer - usb to usb transfer, usb transfer


It actually transferred at about 10MB per second between my old laptop (windows xp) and my new desktop (windows 7), not 20MB per second. Even so, I am giving this cable a 5 star rating because of the price and it's very easy to use...truly a plug and play device that just about anyone with the a basic knowledge of computers can use. Some of the cables that cost 2 or 3 times what this one does are inferior in many ways. If you can stand giving up a little speed in exchange for ease of use and a low price, then this cable is for you. Medialink - Data Transfer Cable - (easily share files between two computers)

It is an awesome little cord! It goes relatively fast a standard movie takes about 1-2 minutes to transfer and music is almost instantaneous. It was well worth the 10 bucks to get so then I didn't have to get an external hard drive to transfer everything. The interface is easy enough. It works well with Windows 7 and Vista and Mac just like it says it will. It does all it promises, I would give it 5 stars but It just takes longer than I expected and sometimes is just a little finicky it has to be plugged in just right. Over all? Awesome product worth it!

Works on both XP and Win 7. Somewhat slow, but great if you don't want to take all your flies over to another computer. (I was leaving behind large files to transfer to a portable hard drive.) You can highlight mutiple folders set up to copy them over night. You can cancel the transfer at any time if you need your computer. Set's up like it's copying to another DVD drive. Nice Drag and drop feature, if you like that. For $10 i saved a step from transfer file to the Portable to the other computer...just droped the files in the folders I wanted. It will make it's on folders if they are not there.

I got the product fairly quickly, in new condition, all as it should be. But then the trouble started. First it wouldn't see one of the two computers I had it plugged into, so I went to the EasySuite website since that's what it came up as in the one computer that saw it. And then the trouble began, I tried a driver update since it showed it and while it may or may not have been drivers it was a virus!!! It reset the home page,installed extra toolbars, wouldn't let me change the home page, installed some other program. Look up Superfish as that was one of the programs it installed. Took me a good half an hour to clean it up. Then without any driver updates I was able to get it working with another USB port. Except it's so slow it's worthless. Really, it's going in the trash and I save everything, I mean I've got a 5.25" floppy drive still in a box somewhere. I copied one PDF from one computer to another and it took 2 minutes. It was a whole 3 meg. I don't even want to know how long it would take to copy the 60G or so I need to. I copied the same file from the computer to a USB drive and it was literally the count of two. Two seconds as near as I can figure. Run, run away from this device and never go to the software website. - Usb Transfer - Usb To Usb Transfer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information