Thursday 8 September 2011

Weight Training


Perfect weights and the neoprene is the best way to go. Absolutely no complaints; I often use these instead of my Power Blocks for particularly difficult exercises because they fit so well in the hand. Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights

Looking for 10 lb weights that won't mark up the floor or carpet? This is the set for you. These are 10 lb each, for a total of 20 lbs. They were packed well and no damage to the box during delivery.

The neoprene coating, ESPECIALLY the FREE shipping and the mentality of keeping my arms toned led me to order these weights. After numerous uses, these weights, due to the coating, still look new. Even though one can use these bare handed due to the coating, I use weight lifting gloves and still maintain a nice grip. One cannot determine from the photo unless purchased but under the neoprene coating the actual weights are octagon shaped; this helps in preventing the weights from rolling--nice touch. I would definately recommend these Valeo weights.

Been using it to work out everyday. The handle is slightly more thick than I would like. The surface is not perfectly polished. But hey, it is just weight, as long as I can hold it and move it around, i am happy.

These are wonderful with a nice coating, easy to grip without gloves and still do not slip if your hands get wet. They are not completely round on the ends, its hard to see in this picture but they have a 4 small flat areas which keeps them from rolling on hardwood floors. Very nice!

I was looking for free weights that I could enjoy, without that " industrial" look they often have. These fit the need perfectly. They are comfortable to grip, and visually attractive. Their neoprene coating prevents scratches and reduces noise. I am waiting for this company to market weights in 15 & 20-pound sets. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

The hand weights were just as expected... in good shape, a set of two, and 10-lbs each. The only thing I would change is that I would give their end more of a edge/flat surface so that they don't "roll" around when placed somewhere...even though they hardly roll around at all. Overall good buy... and definitely worth the price!

I used to work out on a daily basis (3x a week), but then due to an accident, I wasn't allowed to work out for 6 & 1/2 months. Sometime after my recovery, I searched for a pair of dumb bells that was a great deal. The Valeo 10 lb Neoprene was what I decided to purchase. The protective cover gives you a comfortable grip and doesn't slide out of your hand after a good work out like other steel dumb bells. It also prevents scratching your floor as well if you want to do bicep curls while watching TV. I'm one of those guys who want to gain some muscle and strength, but don't want to look like a profession weight lifter. The package comes with simple instructions on working out the areas of your arm. But it may be too simple for those who are just starting out, since the instructions don't tell you specifically what target areas you are focusing on. If you want specific instructions, then it will be easy to just search online.

I've had coated weights before and found that if the coating peels even just a little bit they become quite uncomfortable and scratchy. These have been used a lot and have remained looking brand new. Free shipping makes them worthwhile but the durability - even being dropped and abused by my teenager is what makes them a really great product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information