Saturday 3 September 2011

Xbox 360 Elite - warranty, squaretrade


SquareTrade Warranty: 3-Years - Electronics $200-250 I bought a 22 inch computer monitor two years ago. Came with a one year manufacturer warranty. Why would a manufacturer only warranty an item for a year? That's what I thought, too so I bought a STW for less than $30. Guess what went out about a year and a half later. I had to package it up and send it back to them and their return policy would not let me pay for any added features (signature delivery, insurance). The good news is within two weeks I had a check back for the original purchase amount(less taxes). By that time the price had fallen, I got a model with a manufacturer three year warranty for less money. I own several of these warranties. If you are going to buy a warranty this is where I'd look first. SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($200-250 Items)

Our PS3 quit and the response from Square Trade was prompt and easy to follow. The problem was fixed and the money refunded to my PayPal account was done quickly. Everything went very smoothly. I will always use Square Trade for every warranty I need. Thanks!!

My used Nintendo Wii that I purchased off of EBay kept getting an error message. I submitted the claim, received a reply the next day, got a shipping package in a few days, and received the repaired unit in less than a week!! I will purchase this warranty service in the future for sure when I purchase another electronic item.

I buy a lot of electronic 'toys' and invest in Square Trade warranties for just about all of them because of the good experiences I have had with them. I have fortunately only had to make three claims in the last couple of years, one just a couple of weeks ago. All were handled quickly and I received their payments very, very promptly. It was a simple, hassle free experience and they did not



While there are a many warranty companies out there that don't pay their claims or try to find ways to wriggle out of paying their claims, Square Trade absolutely, positively does. Their warranty plans are very competitively priced and they deliver what they promise.

I purchased a warranty for an Xbox that I gave my son as a gift. When the dreaded red dot appeared after 4 months, I dug out the warranty and submitted a claim by following the very clear directions. Within a few days, I had a paid mailing label along with instruction on how to send the unit to Square Trade. Within another week, my claim was paid in full. This warranty was a great investment, worth every penny. Square Trade stood behind the warranty and was professional and prompt. I will definitely do business with them again.

I bought a used computer from eBay in Jan.

At that time the seller recommend the SquareTrade,

and I bought 1 year warranty.

(Because I will go back to my country next Jan.)



Unfortuneately my PC has gone in June,

so I sent an e-mail attached a video file.



Then the SquareTrade refunded to my PayPal account,

and I bought another PC.



It was a great experience,

and I always recommend the SquareTrade to my friends.



SquareTrade Warranty: 3-Years - Electronics $350-400

After having my son's Ipod Touch for a year & a half, it suddenly stopped working, thankfully I purchased the extended warranty from Squaretrade, it was much cheaper than a regular warranty, but comes with the same protection as any other warranty. After contacting SquareTrade, we sent the Ipod to them & they reimbursed me the full amount in which I paid for the Ipod so we could purchase a new one, and so therefore I bought another warranty from SquareTrade for it.

I had a warranty on refub. xbox360 That I bought off ebay. It was a year warranty. It broke after 11 months. They were good about troble shooting, and then I sent it to them. I got a full refund. Very easy to work with. I was disappointed to find out they don't do warranty's anymore on refub. xboxes from ebay. But I have already bought other warranty's with them. I would highly recamend them. - Warranty - Mp3 Player - Service Plan - Squaretrade'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information