Friday 16 September 2011

Yard Decor - yard decor


This Gnome has a freaking jet-pack! I have been looking and looking for a Garden Gnome that isn't so traditional feeling and this little wonder fits the bill perfectly. My only issue was to pick between the Rocket Pack Gnome or the Tiki Gnome and I am quite glad I picked the Rocket. Either way keep up the good work whoever is making these things! Thanks again. Jet-pack Garden Gnome 15"

Last week my husband bought the steam punk gnome from the same company, and when I saw this guy, I figured I had to get him too. It's worth mentioning that these are our first gnomes, we are not collectors. That said, both of the gnomes are incredibly fun and cool. They are however, not made to the same scale. This gnome is good several inches taller than the steam punk gnome, so they aren't really companion pieces. They are still very cute though, and I am glad to have both of them to guard the veggies.

When I received this gnome I was quite surprised at how much more impressive it was in person. I was doubly surprised at how inexpensive it was for the size and weight of the thing. He is very impressive no doubt -- perhaps soon I'll be purchasing some others to keep him company.

I just received this gnome and I am impressed. It is much heavier than I expected and is quite solid. It's so impressive that I'm actually nervous to display him in my yard as I'm afraid he'll be abducted by some mischievous kids. - Yard Decor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information