Friday 16 September 2011

3 14 Inch Planer


These are the same as the ones that come with the Bosch planer and they work great. I love the fact that they are double sided, to maximize life of the set of blades. When one side is dull, flip it over and use the other. Excellent engineering! Bosch PA1202 Pair of Woodrazor Tungsten Carbide Planer Blades

All I can say is that the blades that are in my planer are great, smooth cutting, no effort at all, planing!! In my oppionion, this is the only way to go, it beats sharpening the blades, and getting the adjustment right! There are two sides to these, and they just slide in and out. That couldn't be any easier!

This reconditioned product is great -- I'm sure it depends on why it was returned but my unit doesn't even have a scratch on it. The only problem is it is missing the upper plastic portion on the height adjuster knob. A little hard to turn that way, but I suppose a small price to pay for the reconditioned discount. It is quite and powerful -- effortlessly handles my project needs. This unit, by the way, is heavier than my old smaller one, but I find it is still very manageable -- even for occasional one handed projects.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information