Saturday 3 September 2011

36


I've had this belt for 2 weeks now, so it may be early to review it. But the belt is solid, strong, and good looking. My previous reversible belt was a Perry Ellis without any stitching, which means they pretty much glued a thin brown belt to another thin black belt. That one looked good for about 2 days before they started to peal away from each other. The Alexander Julian belt is so far really nice, and has really strong stitching to where that's not a problem. I'll update this post if I have any problems with it over the next six months. Alexander Julian Men's 32MM Reversible Leather Belt.,Black/Brown,36

I would love to give this belt a 5 star review. It's well made and very trendy. It can be used for casual wear and business wear. The only reason I gave it four stars was because on occasion, the belt squeaks. The belt buckle itself makes a small noise when you make sudden twists or turns. No one has ever noticed except myself, but it can be a tad annoying. Besides that I love this belt. Has held up well for a couple months with very few signs of wear. Not a bad price either for quality. Even though mine has a small squeak, I still love this belt and would probably buy one again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information