Monday 26 September 2011

African Print - swimwear, tunics


This is one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe. It is a summer dress and a coverup for sure, but it can be dressy or extremely beachy casual. It is impossible to wrinkle and no matter how hot it is outside, when you get up out of your seat it is as dry and breezy as can be. It is soooo comfortable too. I could sleep in it if I had to! Everyone always asks me if I've lost weight when I wear it. I think it shaves about 10 pounds off. Can't praise it enough! I have the black and the brown. Speedo Women's Bondi Beach Tie Front Dress Cover-Up,Black,Large

I wasn't sure about ordering a cover-up off of Amazon, but could not be more pleased! The fit is flattering --loose, but still feminine with cute drawstring. I am 5'4, approx. 130 lbs and the small is perfect. Hits just past mid-thigh on me. Love it!

I bought an XL and it fits just fine, if a little close in the stomach (I wear a size 16/18).



Very comfortable and relaxing to sit by the beach in. It could go a little longer - it stops about four inches above my knees, and I'd prefer it at knee-length - but it's fine as is and even better with something wrapped around my waist.



Could wear as a casual long shirt if you wanted.

I ordered this in Medium, which is my normal sizing in most other brands. It turned out to be looser than I thought but the tie-front made it somewhat adjustable. The fabric was breathable and easy to wash. I also felt that it was appropriate to wear over my bathing suit while out and about in town. It is reasonably priced for a versatile "cover-up" that also serves as a sundress. Highly recommend this product.

Every year I have trouble finding a bathing suit cover-up that actually covers. This one is just right. I can even run into the grocery store for a last minute item on the way home from the pool wearing this cover-up. Awesome!

I bought this dress as a cover up for over my bikini on holiday and I just love it. So much, in fact, that I just ordered another for myself as a spare and one for my sister too. The material is beautifully soft and the cut is very flattering - I'm a US size 8 (UK/AU 12-14) and the large fit me perfectly. It doubles as a great casual dress for going shopping, etc, too - it's a little low-cut (which is fine for over swimwear) but that's easily fixed by wearing a singlet underneath when going out and about. It looks good over jeans too - very happy!!

This is the perfect cover up for hiding that belly/hips/whatever. I also wore it over my jeans and it made the perfect outfit for happy hour for cocktails at restaurants along the shore. Beachy but not "old lady" cover up.

Bought this one from Amazon and 2 others from Nordstrom's for 3 times the price and liked this one the best. Very flattering fit, good quality for the price. Others went back to the store and this was the keeper.

I bought this as a coverup and ended up wearing as a dress too! It is GREAT! extremely flattering!! Even on a new mommy body.. my baby was just 9wks old so I'm still having a little belly but this glides rich over it!



The ties are a bit long and came undone a few times BUT that's ok since they allow you to finch it up.under your breasts and create a better silhouette.



I'm 5ft 9inches with a 34inseam and this dress was still long enough. It came maybe mid to.lower thighs but not too short. The top is low but worked great with a tank or sports bra under it. I'm nursing a baby and the fabric was PERFECT since I could easily pull it out of the way and it still.kept it's shape! I'm thinking of buying another just to make sure I always have one.



It says to lay out to dry or dry on low but I put with a regular load and dried on medium just fine. - Swimwear - Beach Dress - Tunics - African Print'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information