Friday 23 September 2011

Airsoft Tactical Vest


After extensive testing we love these BDUs. We're former military officers who think these low-key black BDUs are great. They retain military standards but have been upgraded to fit our current needs. They fit well and are built for superior endurance. One niggling complaint: the shipping charge is much higher than the UPS cost of shipping these in an envelope. So, 4.5 stars.



8/26/10 UPDATE: We'd now give these 5+ STARS. We use these BDU's daily for field work. We've owned our first black pairs of these BDUs for over a year and have reordered a few times. COMMENTS: [1] Management responded to our comment after our second order about high shipping cost by slashing shipping charges by ~half. [2]The left front quad pocket is perfect size for a military spec Brute cell phone with direct connect allowing for hands free communication with the OEM telephone ear bud. [3] The heavy duty 2" black nylon web belt that we've received with these BDU's is a great bonus. [4] Have worn these on 100+ degree days in full sun while working. They are black. They are hot under these conditions, but no more so than a standard pair of unfaded Levi's and are more functional. [5] The fabric these BDUs are made of is top grade. If turned inside out when washing, they come out of the dryer looking pressed and seem to be wrinkle proof and highly fade resistant. They also shed water, lint, stains and most brush and thorns as if they were made of iron, yet are as comfortable as a favorite old pair of jeans and provide a greater range of motion. Propper Tactical Pants Black 36 x 30 F52208200136X30

The claims about stain resistance are true. I'm gotten some tough stains that washed away without special treatment. They are not waterproof, but do hold water on the surface for a short period in order to brush it away. This is my third pair of the same pants in different colors. They have not faded in any capacity that I can see. The material is stiff (particularly before a few wash cycles). They keep a pressed look that means they maintain a certain stiffness. At this point, I use them for workout clothing. They are $10 more than the regular fatigues and in my opinion, definitely worth the difference. I have not worn them in hot weather but the comfort is better than I expected. There are built-in metal loops for attaching any number of devices.

Unbelievable look, feel, and weight to these pants. They have a professional, high-quality feel at an awesome price. They arrived 5 days prior to Amazon's estimated delivery date from Cat5 Commerce! Regarding the size, remember they have elastic in the waistband. I wear 34 or 36 waist pants and I purchased a 36 and they fit perfectly. As I'm wearing them now, I can say that the waist size is after the elastic is stretched. For example, the 36 waist probably fits closer to a 35, or even a 34 without any stretch on the elastic. I recommend these pants, and will likely purchase Propper clothing again in the future.

I've been seeking out more synthetic pants based on their drying ability. These are not loud as plastic clothes tend to be. Very tough in construction and more apt to hold their color, as cotton is not. Compared to sigtac pants, faster-drying, color hold, better fit on waist, the supplied belt and buckle are very tough and satisfactory.



Fit is not baggy, pocket for a magazine, pocket that fits a large sog-style pliers multi-tool deal.



Extremely ominous in appearance and as a civilian I have found them to attract attention from security guards and uniformed officers. These are not for one moment mistaken for old navy cargo pants, in style or functionality.



The propper shirt I got with this is ridiculously oversized.

I'm 6'4" and 250#. I need a 42 waist and 34 inseam. I wear these to work in an office (I guess most dress codes would prohibit) and for the majority of my activities. I have a concealed carry permit and I can put my 38 revolver in a pocket holster and carry my 40 S&W in an IWB holster on the other side, all well concealed. Plenty of pocket space. The pockets have strong material and I'm not worried about my keys digging a hole through them and then everything falling out. The pants are comfortable to wear. I've certainly had more comfortable pants, but not with this level of durability and functionality. I'd like to get some more in different colors in time. I noticed that one reviewer objected to perceived aesthetic deficits of these pants. I suppose these aren't GQ tactical pants but I love them.

My job requires a lot of field work in an urban area, and these pants have proven to be ideal and more than worth the price. The two front pockets are deep and secure your valuables, and the cell phone pocket holds a phone perfectly. Overall, I was pleased with the placement of all the pockets on the pants, and with the fit. I also appreciated the free belt that the pants come with. I was skeptical about the fabric's ability to resist liquids, but last week I did three and a half hours of field work in pouring rain and the rain literally rolled right off of the pants. When I got home, I was impressed that I was bone dry from the waist down, the pants weren't even damp and didn't need to be hung up to dry. Overall, for the price these pants are a steal, and they are so well made that I'm sure they will last for years.

These pants are fricken sweet, im 6,2 and over 300 pounds and i didnt think these pants would last long, because of my size my thighs would rub together and wear a hole right in the crotch of most pants and jeans, but not these ones, at least not yet ive had them for about 9 months and still no holes, i wear them at work and during paintball games so they get alot of use, they are washed almost every day of the week after work and play and again no holes.

I'm a rather large person. 6'4" and 220lbs, and as such, I had a really hard time finding pants that would fit me. Apparently, in order to qualify to shop at a big and tall store, you must first be 100lbs overweight.



Anyways, I wear a size 36/36, and order these pants as such, and I was so happy with them that I ordered 3 more. These pants are absolutely fantastic. The pockets are DEEP, and I have yet to have anything fall out of them. The pants are HEAVY, and they will withstand a lot of abuse. The pants can be a little stiff when they are brand new, but they loosen up quite nicely after a few wearings/washings.



Like others have said, these pants shed stains pretty well. Also, these pants are not water proof, but if you're quick, you can brush the majority of spilled liquids off them before it soaks in.



To sum it up, these pants are fantastic. You will not be disappointed.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information