Friday 23 September 2011

Ink Cartridge - ink cartridge, kodak printer


Of course I have only inserted one black and one color cart in my Kodak ESP 3 Printer of the 4 total, but both carts are working just fine. The printer status monitor recognized the carts as full and my test prints on a black & white doc and a color photo looked as good as the printer using the Kodak brand ink cartridges.

Hopefully these non-brand carts will last as long and continue to print as well as they did on the test prints. Two Each of Kodak #10 Black and Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges

I have been using this ink recently to print some pictures. While the quality is very good the ink only lasts for about 100 pictures and then the color ink needs replaced. This seems to me to be not very many print jobs done before it needs to be refilled. I have not tested the Kodak ink like this so perhaps it is similar in how long it lasts. Still I was surprised to have to replace the color ink after only 100 pictures printed.

Well, I bought this ink pack from Amazon 2 weeks ago for my old Kodak All-In-One 5300 printer.



Although the cartridges look different from Kodak brand cartridges (they appear to be refillable/recycled with holes in the top), they work just fine in my printer and seem to print fine as well. No idea yet if they last the same amount of time, but I am satisfied.



So they work. That's pretty much all you need from an off-brand ink pack.

The ink cartridges work fine. The quality of the ink is just as good as the Kodak originals that came with the printer. In this particular order, I did have a cartridge that stopped working after a short time. I contacted betaink, the seller, and with no questions, a new print cartridge was delivered. snd

These non-kodak ink cartridges have just as good of quality as the kodak cartridges and last about as long for me, printing invoices, envelopes, general office use and pictures. I give this one 10 stars********** and a big thumbs up.

I do a lot of printing homeschooling my preschooler. The ink worked great. I was quoted a longer then normal shipping time, but they came early. The color ink did get on my hands the first time I installed it. The next time I was more careful and did not have a problem. I will order again. - Ink Cartridge - All In One Printer - Kodak Printer - Toner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information