Monday 19 September 2011

American Apparel - hoodie, t-shirt


I wasn't lucky enough to find this seller before i bought this hoodie at the store but i'm very happy with its quality. Its stayed soft and the color hasn't faded after numerous washes. I would only caution girls to be wary because the hoodie is very long. I'm 5'5 and thought medium would be comfy enough, but i wish i got a small because the medium hoodie goes past my butt. American Apparel Flex Fleece Zip Hoody XX-Large-yellow

I bought my first American Apparel hoodie in LA 2 years ago. I loaned it out to a friend and it was lost. I was so happy to find that this seller sells the American Apparel hoodies for less money then you would pay online or in the store! Shipping was super fast and the sweatshirt looks great! Thank you! - Hoodie - T-shirt - Mens - Fitted'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information