Tuesday 13 September 2011

Anti Snore - anti-snore, snore reducing aids


It worked. I don't snore when it's in. My wife loves me again, I think. It's like a sports mouthpiece that goes over both the top and bottom teeth with a hole between for breathing through if needed. You put it in newly boiled water for 13 seconds, clamp it in your jaws with the lower jaw jutting forward a bit for a minute, cool it in cold water, and wear it to bed. You rinse it with cold water and then alcohol in the morning. Easy. It changes shape a little over time, so you have to remold it every couple of months or so. They do wear out eventually--I'm on my second one in a year, I guess. I was afraid it would disturb my sleep, but I got used to it quickly. Drawbacks? It's not sexy (but neither is snoring). My teeth kind of hurt the day after the first few times (but I think I hadn't molded it right, actually). It leaves my bite a little bit off all day (that is the major drawback, but it's a fair trade-off for snoring, in my book). I salivate some when I first put it in each time. I can't talk very well with it in. That's about it. Plusses? Happy wife. Eliminates any tooth-grinding. NO SNORING!

I've been using this product for 9 months now. It works great! My snoring is about 85% better. My husband can sleep through the night. This snore-guard is pretty comfortable. I also tried a different brand, but, with that one, the material on the front was wider, so that it covered my gums more. It was very uncomfortable. This one comes to the top edge of the teeth. It will take about a month to get used to it. You may have to boil it more than one to get a good fit.

This is not a high-quality manufactured product. It comes in a plain generic box with a sticker applied to the inside with the brand name of the product. I followed instructions carefully and it will not mold properly. I thought I might outsmart the the rule of "you get what you pay for" on this one, but no such luck. You actually DO get what you pay for. Don't expect a life-changing solution for $45. - Anti-snore - Snore Reducing Aids'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information