Tuesday 6 September 2011

Arts And Crafts - rotary, arts and crafts


I am very pleased with this product. One of the things I was told is that the cutting wheels are brittle, and if you put alot of pressure then they will break. But as the directions say, not alot of pressure is needed. It goes a little bit slower, but for me, I use it to cut sink tubes for a hobby of mine, and slow is better in the long run. 80 Pc. Rotary Tool Set

This tool is wonderful for all my crafting needs. It is small, portable and easy to use. I used to use my husband's bulky Dremel tool and it was such a pain. This tool fits my smaller hand perfectly and has all the power I need.

This is pretty much a do it yourself - self-explanatory little rotary tool. I had it up & running within the first 15 minutes. For the price you really can't beat it. For my needs it is excellent. Sincerely, JAMES.

I was surprised at how small this thing is! I was expecting the regular sized rotary tool.. this thing is smaller then a writing Pen. (Will post an image giving you scale)

I went to work with it.. using the cut-off wheel on some thin fiberglass and then trimming down some screws. It does the job, but don't expect too much horsepower from this little thing. It easily gets bogged down if you put too much pressure on it. But like I said... it does do it's job.



Plenty of bits and adapters to do just about any job. One more annoying thing about changing out a bit. Normally you would just loosen the collar, pop out the bit and stick in a different one. Not the case... you will also need to change the little piece that holds the shaft of the bit too. Quite annoying when you need to change tasks and you have to hunt down a little piece of metal... then verify it's the correct one (there are 4 different sizes) for the bit that you want to use.



I would rate this higher if it would have came with a case. I can just see these little parts growing legs and walking away. Heck.. you loose one of those little collars.. you're S.O.L. You can't use a quarter of the bits anymore.



Oh.. I almost forgot. The shipping... Horrible!!! It came in a PAPER envelope!!! I pulled the "package" from my mailbox to find weird tares and holes and what looked like a electrical plug prongs sticking out of the "package"!!. Upon opening the envelope I found out that the AC adapter plug prongs were indeed poking through the envelope.



Four Stars... ONLY because by miracle it arrived working it does do the job. - Carving - Rotary - Grinding - Arts And Crafts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information