Friday 2 September 2011

Audio Cables - adaptors, cable


This cable can be used to connect an rca input to a 3.5mm aux port. I have a pair of computer speakers with a 3.5mm aux port that accepts external audio inputs. I connected the rca input from my Playstation 2 to the 3.5mm port on the speakers, and it plays my Playstation audio just fine. RiteAV - 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Female Cable - 6 inch

The 3.5mm jack is pretty fat and durable looking, as are the cables and RCA connectors. Pretty simple and useful thing, it converts 3.5mm stereo sound into RCA and it does just that. The price is great; something like this would cost much more at a store.

Audio quality on this thing is great. What else is there to say? Great job.



I should say that I bought this thing after buying one of those EasyCap A/V-to-USB video capture cards and noticed that the audio was miserable. A perfect fix with Audacity running alongside the video without any lag.

I have to assume that Eforcity runs a monopoly on these things, seeing as how he is undercutting like every store in Dayton Ohio! The cable got here FAST..really fast actually. It works perfectly with my Sabrent TV Tuner card..So yeah cheap, and easy!

I used this cable on my 360 paired with the VGA adapter and connected it to my monitor, the audio quality is more than good enough to play with, works exactly as described.

TIP: pair this cable with male/male RCA cables and you can connect your mp3 player/ipod to the 3.5mm jack and the other side to your reciever or other audio device.

Fast shipping 3 days which was not expected.

This pigtail will come in handy to have and is cheap enough to have an extra when needed.

I bought this for my TV which doesn't demand much volume.



The gauge wire appears to be 18 Gauge, which is fine for short runs. For good stereo the gauge should be at least 16 to 14 gauge (The lower the number, the better for current draw, also the more

volume is demanded, the greater the current draw, so for TV it will do just fine, but if your stereo is 10 to 20 feet away, I would seriously consider a heaver gauge wire; your speakers will thank you.



This cable length is 6" and because it is only six inches the size wire is not of great concern, as long as the longer cable you attach to it is at least 14 to 16 gauge (even 12 stranded), or you may weaken your stereo components. Warning: Do Not use this pigtail on a woofer base driver.



This cable is sold at a great price for lower volume devices and such, you can't beat the shipping service, the cost and the usage for which it is intended. - Adaptors - Cable - Audio - Adapters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information