Sunday 18 September 2011

Baby


These two frames are perfect for my baby girl's bedding! I ordered bedding also off amazon that has a damask print and bright vibrant colors also. They are pretty heavy and since I can't nail into my walls I had to buy some heavy duty double sided tape to hold them up, and also got some little hooks to hang the strings on. It all turned out pretty good! If you like sticking to the theme of your nursery or room I would definitely buy these frames! Trend Lab Versailles Black and White 2 Piece Frame Set

I love that these picture frames match the crib bedding we bought PLUS when our son gets older they will blend easily with the decor in our other rooms because they are not overly kid-oriented. For some reason I thought they would be constructed of fabric so I was surprised to see that they are made of wood- which actually makes them very sturdy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information