Sunday 18 September 2011

Kindle 3 Cover - case, kindle 2 case


Purchased this cover for my wife's Kindle. She is a fan of the color red, so that was a point in it's favor to begin with. The cover is well made, holds the Kindle securely and folds back completely for reading. So it does a great job protecting the Kindle when closed and is out of the way and easy to hold when reading. Amazon Kindle Accessories Kit for Amazon Kindle 3rd Generation Reading Device With A ** Black** Kroo Kindle 3 Melrose Leather Cover + Vangoddy tm, Live * Laugh * Love Wrist Band!!!

I purhcased this for myself for a cover for my Kindle. I thought it would be a good investment as I spent quite bit on my device. I like it because it is lightweight. My other cover for another e-device was a slipcover which can only be in use when you ARE NOT using the device. I like this but I do see another cover with a zipper pocket but I am thinking this may make the cover too heavy but I may just buy both. Overall it is a good value.

I love this product, it is slim and fits the Kindle 3 perfectly. My only regret is that it only comes in black. My daughter also received a Kindle for Christmas and it would have been nice to get her one too... but in a different color. It is slim small and has handles that snap out so you can carry it easily! A wonderful purchase! If it ever comes out in red or green I will be first in line to buy a new one! ;-)

I bought this for my new kindle and I must say that I really like it. It fits in my purse fine and I know the kindle is protected. It looks nice and is easy to get in and close up. I haven't had any issues with the on off switch except that it is a little difficult to get to in this case but I think the on off switch at the bottom is a bad idea anyway but that is issue with the kindle not the case. I would give a thumbs up in this purchase. Oh the wrist band I gave to a little girl as I am not. LOL - Kindle 3 Cover - Kindle 2 Case - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information