Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bag


This is a larger bag, but perfect for taking to the beach, as it fits towels and a change of clothes very nicely. I'm the kind of person who likes pockets, so the two front pockets with velcro are nice, however I wish the inside had a zippered pocket to ensure important things like my wallet or camera can't just fall out if knocked over. Double Pocket Canvas Tote, Navy

I really like my tote! When I go to church, it seems I always have items to be delivered to others. I use this as a purse, and there is still plenty of room for those "items". So I only have to carry one bag. There's even room for my Bible. My only complaint is I WISH, oh how I wish, that there were pockets on the inside.

I bought this to replace a very well-worn tote, but didn't want to get something too small. I measured the tote I was using and this was just a bit smaller it height. I was very pleased when it arrived. The canvas is a good quality, heavy weight. The pigment dye is dark and rich, while the inside is striped and sewn together perfectly. The 2 pockets on the outside are nice, but I think it would benefit from additional pockets, both inside and out. Overall, it seems very well-constructed. All edges are nicely finished, no lose threads. Highly recommend.

I think my Mom will like it.



Size is great, love the stripped lining, wont stand up by itself but I think my Mom will fill it full so that wont be a problem.



I had to take off one star because in some lights it looks more peach than pink.

These are well made, nice totes. They have a good amount of room for everything you would need. I bought these for my out of town wedding guests, and am going to fill them will snacks and stuff.



The only issue I have with my order is that these totes look like they can stand up on their own, from what the picture shows. I specifically bought these because I thought they could stand up. Well they cannot... Now I don't know what I am going to do, because if I give the hotel these with all the stuff in them I am afraid that the stuff will fall out when the hotel puts them down. I am also down to the time that I cannot order any more from another company...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information