Monday 12 September 2011

Bathroom - bath shower caddy, shower storage


This is a handsome and very functional shelf for anyone not wishing to install a permanent fixture. It is well-designed with plenty of space and very, very good suction.



When it arrived (in record time) I wanted to be sure it would hold. I tucked away the shipping paper, mounted it and loaded it up with a litre bottle of water, two very large bars of soap, a 16 oz. bottle of shampoo, an 8 oz. tub of dense cream and an oversized, sopping wet face cloth. I gently bumped into it several times while showering over several days to be sure. End of test. I am satisfied it is stable and definitely not going anywhere.



This shelf has adequate space for our two-person collection of stuff, nicely spaced niches for toothbrushes and razors, and well-configured racks. The finish is attractive, the suction is very secure and the design is practical and sound.



I've been reluctant to drill into my tile and have been on the hunt for a suction-mount shelf for some time. This one's perfect. bath tub organizer basket SHOWER CADDY shelf holder NEW

I've had this shelf for about 3 months now and it has been working just as I hoped. I was tired of the look my shower caddy made hanging from the shower head. It also took up too much room and was bulky looking in front with all the bottles of shampoo and such. This chrome shelf looked good in the pictures shown and I could place it anywhere, but I was skeptical about how the suction cups would hold this shelf up. I'm glad to say they work great. There are three bottles of hair products, razors, wash towels constantly on my shelf and it hasn't slipped or moved one bit since I installed it. I'm very happy with the look and its performance so far.

I received this item about a week ago and have found it to be very effective. I have a bathtub with a complete surround of something like fiberglass, perfectly smooth. The instant I placed the four suction cups close to this surface they grabbed hold and supported the entire device very firmly. I am now keeping three large 24 oz.bottles of shampoo, hair conditioner, and body wash on the shelves and there is no evidence of the suction giving way. The one purchaser who reports having trouble with the suction supporting the shelves probably placed it on an irregular surface. Before purchasing make sure you have the necessary flat, smooth surface necessary for effective suction.

I suppose how well it sucks depends on the composition of your shower wall. We've got a really cheap but smooth and glossy one-piece shower, and this shelf sticks on there just great. We've had it about two weeks and it hasn't fallen down yet, but that said we're not going out of our way to load it down with as many full shampoo bottles as we can. That probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Wow ! I've had this caddy for about two months now. There isn't anything I don't like about it. The spaces in the top for 'upside down bottles' is ingenious. Neatly holds your razors, loofahs, cloths, and combs. The hold is incredible. Even when pushing down on it when using shampoo and soap pumps it stays put. Could not be happier with this purchase. Highly, highly recommend. Well done, InterDesign! Will be looking at more of your products.

I always have a cheap shower caddy that hangs over the shower and it use to swing left to right every time i take something out of it.I was searching for a shower caddy for a while now until i found this one and i liked it very much cause of the suction cup.I've seen some reviews saying that it isn't good but u know what u have to make sure that the area that u are placing it is dry and clean and make sure the suction cup is also dry otherwise it will never stick and if there's water it will keep sliding.This is so good and it arrive very very fast it even came a week before the delivery date.Thanks to all the reviews it was very helpful and i will fully recommend this to anyone....it's so good i'm gonna get myself another one and the material is excellent.

This was much smaller than I thought it would be, the suction was not very good, and then a piece of the metal bar actually snapped and broke and I threw the whole thing out. Big waste of money and overpriced to begin with, even it it didn't break.

I am very satisfied with this shower rack - it has never once fallen down from the time I stuck it to the wall, it holds 4 large shampoo bottles easily in the top rack + razor and soap etc. on the small rack, and the shiny chrome looks great. A fantastic deal!

The shower caddy is well made. The only problem you may have is that the suction cups will slip and the caddy will fall if placed on tile or even glass that is getting a continual spray of water from the shower. I finally had to place the caddy high in the shower where the water would not reach the suction cups that hold it in place. - Bathroom - Bath Shower Caddy - Organization - Shower Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information