Sunday 18 September 2011

Belly Dancing Costume - hip scarf, belly dance


This hip shawl is very pretty and unusual. I love the way it looks. However, it is extremely delicate. The edges are unfinished. Some of the long fringes came off upon opening the package. The price was very fair compared to some hip shawls. Shipping was fast and seller was very professional. I will be wearing this only for special shows as regular wear would certainly ruin it. I purchased two of these--one for myself and one for a friend. I don't regret my purchase, but I don't think I will be buying any more of this particular item. I will be watching for other items from this seller. It was my choice to keep the hip shawls as the seller would have certainly allowed for return or exchange. Overall, I would suggest this as a special hip shawl for shows only. BellyRose Terylene Belly Dance Hip Scarf & Shawl With Paillettes And Fringe, Deluxe V-Shape Style

I love the way this hip scarf looks on (I bought black), but the ragged edges are its downfall. It's very beautiful but fragile and will tear/unravel in no time with regular use. The price is great (which earned it a star) but I'll be saving this one for special occasions. - Hip Scarf - Belly Dancing - Costumes - Belly Dance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information