Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bellydance - belly dance, bellydance wear


This is absolutly georgous! I LOVE it...It does have some weight to it..the beading and coins are beautiful! I did purchased another wrap but this one is the best one you would be able to find(in my opinion) stunning, sexy and well worth the money cant wait to get an outfit together. BellyLady Dangling Dazzling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip scarf, Nobler V-Shape, Tote Bag Included

This scarf is amazing. Absolutely beautiful and will experience many shimmies as I wear it. Couldn't believe the beauty and craftsmanship. Comparable to those costing hundreds of dollars. You don't be disappointed.

Just received mine and it is gorgeous! (It's more gold & black than pink, I don't think the gold showed up in the photo as much as the pink did.) It also has silver sequins mixed in with the gold and pink ones. Everyone in my class gave a compliment and it sounded great. It's fun to shimmy in! Looks much more expensive than $19.99. The s&h is high, but fair if you order more than one item from Bellyqueen/Opentip. So shop away!

The pictures don't do this scarf justice! It is beautiful, has an excellent weight to it, and sounds better than any other hip scarf I have ever purchased before. I highly recommend this item! It is absolutely stunning!

I decided to purchase the scarf based on other reviews, and boy was that a mistake. This scarf is way too small for anyone with hips of any size!



I gave the scarf to a tiny friend and after just two weeks it started falling apart. It is true what they say, you get what you pay for. And since this scarf was cheap, I guess I should have expected it to fall apart!



If you're built like a six-year old child and have money to burn, go ahead and get the scarf!

This is - as all the other reviewers have said - really beautiful. It is also very good value. Alas for me, it's too big. The ties only go so far before they reach the sequined area, and can't tie any tighter. This means it slips off me, even before I start to move.



It's a real pity, but for those who have hips - you can't go wrong.



(Opentip is a very good seller. Very courteous and fast on service to correct problems if you have them. You can't go wrong with doing business with them either.) - Costume - Bellydance Wear - Scarves - Belly Dance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information