Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bellydancing - belly dance hip scarf, bellydancing


I bought this and one other scarf for my daughter and her friend who are doing Zumba. They loved it! And for the money you cant beat it. It has just enough coins to make a nice sound and the colors go with anything they want to wear for Zumba. BellyLady Belly Dance Hip Scarf With Colorful Paillettes, Gold Coins Lively Style

The hip scarf is just as colorful in person as it is in the picture! I really like it! The only thing that I don't like is the fabric the scarf is made of, it seems a bit cheap, but the colorful paillettes and coins make up for it because you don't see the scarf fabric when wearing it! I've gotten lots of compliments on it in my belly dance class :)

This is a very nice and beautiful product for sure. I went to Zumba last night. My scarf didn't make as much noise as the friend of mine next to me. It was because their were only 80 coins on Mine, compared to the 180 on hers. The other things are just circular colorful pieces that flutter. I looked at other skirts and their are 180 or so coins.

Just thought you would want to know, if you like it to make noise.

Other than that its beautiful.



Hope this is helpful in your choice.

Happy Dancing.

Paula

I love this hip scarf! It is fun an flirty and really shows off your moves!

Con: it can be a distraction if you dance in front of a mirror. Its just too much fun to watch.

Pro: makes you want to practice longer because its so much fun!

I am very pleased with my new belly dance hip skirt. There is a generous amount of colorful "coin" disks. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the skirt's uniqueness. The skirt is well-made and seems to be able to hold up to lots of shaking. A good price for a nice product too!

Love the hip scarf! I got it for my Zumba class as all the gals were wearing them! This one is unique and different than any of the others and I love it! I usually can find just about anything on Amazon.com!! - Belly Dance Hip Scarf - Women - Bellydancing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information