Monday 19 September 2011

Belts


Very soft and supple leather - much higher quality than other belts in this price range. Solid workmanship. Flexible style makes it suitable for either dress or casual wear. After two months of nearly continuous usage, no evidence of splitting, creasing or wear. Excellent value! Dockers Men's 32mm Feather Edge Reversible Belt,Brown/Black,36

The brown side has a nice appearance, but the black side is not glossy like the brown side. I would buy a size over if you like the extra length at the end. I'm a 34, and bought a 34. I'm somewhere at the last hole/ 2nd to last hole.

Belt feels and looks nice. Changing it between colors requires a bit more effort than other reversible belts I have owned. I was afraid of maybe pulling it too hard but eventually it does move. As others have mentioned, you should buy one size up from your waist size. My waist is a 31, but I am using the second to last hole on the 32 belt. Still good enough, but if I happen to pack on some pounds later it won't follow me :P

I usually don't care about which belt I use. However, this is a very soft comfortable belt.

I travel quite a bit and having the reversable belt makes it easier to have one less item to bring.

It is stylish and holds up well. The edges don't fray like previous belts. I have had it for about 6 months.

Some reviewers suggest buying a size larger than your waist. That wasn't my experience-I measured the belt and it was exactly the size stated at the "tightest" hole on the belt. So even if I was 4" larger at the waist, I would have been fine. I'm more worried that I'll lose a few pounds and have to drill an extra hole in the belt. The belt's quality is very good-no need to pay $30 at other places (I'm looking at you, L.L. Bean) for a belt that doesn't look like it was on special at Walmart. I bought two belts and am very happy with both the quality and the price.

I've owned several reversible belts, none very satisfying. This has well-made hardware, surprisingly supple leather, and I find both sides equally attractive. You could pay $30.00 for this and not feel ripped-off.

I got this for my 32 year old son for Christmas. He really loves it, says not having to search for either a black or brown belt in the morning is wonderful. It is a nice looking belt with a conservative buckle.

It's not a really great belt, but it also does not have the really great belt price. Looks nice, fits well, reverses easily. When I ordered this, I wore a size 40 pants and ordered a size 40 belt, figuring it would fit OK, then I would shrink into it. While the belt does say size 40, I used the middle notch. Now that I am size 38, it's at the lowest setting. So I do not know what the deal is with people saying one should order a belt that is one size up.

It's 100% leather with one side being a nice dark brown and the other side being black.

It's very easy to switch back and forth, takes seconds so it's really nice for any look

whether wearing black or brown. The quality is very good for the price!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information