Monday 19 September 2011

Belts


I cant believe they still manufacture these belts! I have had this exact belt for years until it just gave up.



I came to amazon for a look on its replacement and to my surprise I find the exact same model. I did not think it twice. This thing is rugged, comfortable and built to last

I would highly recommend getting one Levi's Men's 38mm Bridle Belt,Black,38

I bought a size 44. Trust me, that is the biggest this belt will fit. It's high-quality in feel, but it could have more holes on it to fit a larger range of sizes. Even at a 44, it is being pushed to the limits of the belt. Very little belt is left to go into the loop at the end. It fits more like a 40. I'd give it a five-star rating if it wasn't for the fit, because the style is nice. And no, it isn't the waist of the person wearing it that's a problem (which is actually 42", and he measured twice with me as a witness).

Shopping for men's belts, a periodic necessity, yields a distressing panorama of overpriced, "cute," and just uselessly complicated innovations. The Levi's 38mm "bridle belt" differs. Boldly simple in basic black, sturdy and apparently durable, at $20, this belt does the job cost-efficiently, especially over what seems the likely long haul. Basic value.

This belt is very durable and feels great! I just got it today but I am pretty sure that it will last for a long time. About the sizing and number of holes on the belt, I disagree with some of the comments on Amazon, which stated that it is too short/too few holes. I think the length is accurate (I got a 34, which is about right.) There could be a couple of more holes, but I am fine with what it looks like now. All in all, I would like to recommend this belt to my friends.

A good looking sturdy and durable belt. Make sure you order at the minimum two sizes larger then you actually are. I'm 34 waist and ordered 38 which fits good and has a fair amount of space left. If this belt was brought down to $14.99 it would probably sell a lot more.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information